Position: Finance Coordinator.
Location: Turkey – Gaziantep.
- The Centre for Civil Society and Democracy seeks for Finance Coordinator to be based in Turkey-Gaziantep.
- the Finance Coordinator will be responsible to carry out efficient Finance and accounting activities for our team, ensuring compliance in terms of procedures and donors’ guidelines. S/he will serve as the focal person for all budget and disbursement processes for CCSD.
- We look forward to adding a detail oriented and thorough member to our team, who has the ability to assist in leadership on financial issues while maintaining a collaborative and communicative approach.
- Ensure compliance of all financial procedures in accordance with CCSD and donor’s guidelines.
- Provide support to other departments on relevant to donor guidelines and requirements.
- Provide financial support, training and advice to all staff.
- Ensure internal financial procedures, systems, policies and controls are applied and complied with throughout the operations by all departments and staff.
- Provide financial information to the Projects managers, both proactively and on request, in order to monitor the expenditure, and provide timely advice of potential over or under-spending.
- Update cost allocation table regularly.
- Ensure respective budget holders understand variance implications and advise on how to respond to and manage them effectively.
- preparing donor financial reports and requirements.
- Prepares monthly budget financial report.
- Assist in preparation of external or internal audit.
- Ensure accuracy of financial data entered in the financial software.
- Supervises the archiving of the accounting documents.
- Assist in the preparation of annual and donor budgets in coordination with other departments.
- Any other relevant tasks, as requested by the line manager.
- Ability to develop and present operating budgets and cash flow forecast and analysis.
- Ability to conduct comprehensive internal audits.
- Excellent organization skills and be able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- The ability to move and travel if required.
Academic qualifications and practical experience required:
- University Degree in any related field, such as; Finance, Accountancy, Business Management, economics, or others.
- Practical experience in finance of at least 3 years and financial experience at least 2 years in non-profit organizations.
- Good level of understanding and the ability to using QuickBooks accounting software.
- Fluency in English language (reading – writing – speaking).
- Good computer capabilities (MS Office) and necessary accounting programs.
- CCSD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, At CCSD we believe diversity is what makes our work richer and our team stronger.
- We are strongly encouraging females to apply for this position.
- Multi-sent CVs will be ignored (please send your CV only one time at a time).
- No resume will be reviewed after the specified date for receiving CV’s to the announced vacancy.
- We thank all applicants; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- CCSD retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer a contract with a modified job description or for a different duration, or to offer a contract at a lower grade.
- The submission for this vacancy ends on: 17/11/2021
- Please submit your application via this link: https://forms.gle/GEg4Wc8MqJk2wXEt8