The 13th edition of Suwar Magazine has been issued:
What’s required from “De Mestura” initiative
- “Prostitutes and Captives… Women under the war and the militia’s authority control” file
– Chapters from the stoning and honor crimes in Syria
– Captivation… between reality and the World War and religion
- A devastating statement against “terrorism”
- The Civil Society organizations’ role in implementing laws and rules
- A dialogue with the Syrian researcher and thinker “Jad Kareem Al-Jibaee”
- Reading and writing in a dried out field and a chaotic reality
- With firewood and worn-out clothes, the Syrian people are waiting for winter of this year.
- Two thousand deaths in October… and a harsh winter season for children.
- “Diseases and sickness invading the earth and the people, the collapse of the health system in Syria” file
– Children’s paralysis and rash coming back again to Syria
– Rampant Muscular Pain syndrome “Fibromyalgia”.
- The first signs of psychological fallout from the war against Syrians.
-Too many illnesses affecting the Syrian people.. Pollution and poverty are their main cause.
- Syria’s newborns in the refugee camps.. no official papers and an unknown future
- Syrian labor in Istanbul
An obvious exploitation and “fights” against the employers
- Forced disappearance in Syria
Between the Syrian law and the international laws
- Animal protein in Syria and the suggested alternatives
- The international guarantee for the investment.. the international company to guarantee the investment as a model
- Malala Joseph Zee
- The movie “Limbs” a new step on the road to admit the Arman’s slaughters
- Projects and initiatives and organizations
- To a new Syrian polar
Center of Civil Society and Democracy – CCSD