Job vacancy “Financial Manager “
Position: Financial Manager
Location: Turkey – Gaziantep
- Work to amend and develop financial and accounting policies in line with donor compliance requirements.
- Work to amend and develop the financial guide of the institution to serve the quality of work.
- Ensure that the exchange is in compliance with the institution’s policy and exchange authorities.
- Training and qualification of cadres in the financial department and other departments with regard to any new updates in the financial policies and procedures.
- Giving the necessary warnings and clarifications to the management and department managers in everything related to financial matters.
- Matching and settling the institution’s accounts and sending the accounting reports to the management on a monthly basis.
- Preparing for the financial audits and coordinating with the external auditors to meet the requirements of the audit process.
- Work with the cashier to follow up on the status of cash and the center’s need for it.
- Follow-up and registration of bank accounts.
- Follow-up and recording of donor payments.
- Establishing mechanisms for receiving funds from banks as needed.
Management and Planning:
- Work with management to develop new program budgets.
- Work with management to plan regarding the center’s need for money and the volume of financial disbursements.
- Administrative follow-up of all matters related to the employees of the financial department.
- Ensure that the periodic needs are paid on time and review them when necessary.
- Provide information and submit it to the management on time.
- Prepare financial reports for the donors and the management.
- Submit reports on the cash position of all bank accounts in addition to preparing responses and explanations on the financial position and the state of budgets.
- View forecasts of previous month’s expenses and actual expenditures to ensure managers can estimate costs accurately.
- Provide management with explanations of large discrepancies, when present.
- Ensure that all forms of monthly bank reconciliations are completed for all bank accounts of all offices.
- Keeping all work in clearly classified files, ready upon request.
- Submit a monthly report to the direct manager, including what has been accomplished during the month
Academic qualifications and practical experience required:
- Bachelor of Financial Management or any equivalent university degree.
- Good level of understanding and the ability to using QuickBooks accounting software.
- Practical experience in finance of at least 5 years, experience of at least 3 years in financial management in non-profit organizations.
- Fluency in English language (reading – writing – speaking).
- Good computer capabilities (MS Office) and necessary accounting programs.
- Ability to communicate and interact with others.
- Time Management.
- Patience and the ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to move and travel if required.
- The submission for this vacancy ends on: 24/12/2020
- You can apply and fill out the form by clicking here